[supsystic-gallery id=5 position=center][supsystic-gallery id=5 position=center]
“5* livery yard, large indoor arena with lessons and events to suit all levels. Daily turnout means I don’t have to worry when I can’t get to ride. Top class stable management ensures a healthy horse and a very happy owner” Patricia
Balcultry Stables offers top class livery facilities and services for our customers. Located just beyond Dublin Airport, near Kettle Country House Hotel, we are perfectly located for your needs and can offer the following list of services;
Tea Room, Toilets, and Changing Room.
Indoor Arena & Floodlit Outdoor Arena
- Individual, secure turnout paddocks.
- Regular Training Shows
- Dressage & Show Jumping Clinics
- Transport to the Beach & events can be arranged.
- A.I.R.E. approved and BHS Instructors
- Full Livery
We will look after all feeding, mucking out, bedding & turnout.
High quality fodder and hard food.
Large Loose Stables on rubber matting and lots of shavings.
Turnout daily to secure individual paddocks.
Individual Tack locker provided
Horses are including in the yards worming and shoeing program. (extra charge)
Summer Holiday grass/ rest available
Use of all our facilities. One arena is always available for Liveries to use. Discounted group lessons for Livery clients.
- Half Livery:
- The staff will give the feed that is left by the owners outside the stables. Hayed twice a day by staff . Owners will muck out their own stables and provide their own bedding. A small shared storage stable will also be provided. The stables have rubber matting, hay rakes and automatic drinkers.
- Group lesson special price of E15. Feed and shavings can be purchased onsite.
- ” Balcultry is great, lovely yard and great facilities. Very helpful. Indoor is a bonus in the winter. Love the on site shows.” Ciara