• I understand that riding at any standard has inherent risks and that all horses may react unpredictably on occasions
• I may fall off and could be injured. I accept that risk
• I understand that instructions are given for my safety and agree to follow instructions given to me by staff and instructors at the riding school.
• I reserve the right not to ride a horse allocated to me and may request a change of instructor
• I understand that wearing and an appropriate riding hat and body protector may reduce the severity of injured should an accident happen and agree that we always wear a riding hat whist riding, leading and grooming horses at the school. I understand it is my choice wherever or not I wear a body protector
• I understand that the riding school will make decisions based on information i gave them an agreed to always be honest and volunteer information about:
• my abilities and riding experience
• any previous rising accidents
• any medical conditions which may affect my ability to ride
• I understand that children are at particular risk around horses and agreed that I will keep any children that I am responsible for, under close supervision when they’re not being instructed by the riding skill
• I understand the writing school may refuse my request to ride for safety and operational reasons
• I understand that competing carries enhanced risks over and above general riding and agreed that if I choose to participate in any competition or event, it is up to me to ensure that I have experienced and ability to ride the course including any jumps which form part of it . if I’m in any doubt, I will use my judgement and experience and not enter.
We make simple and easy to WordPress themes that will make your website easily. You just need to install the theme on your website will be ready within a minute.