Full Livery at Balcultry
“5* livery yard, large indoor arena with lessons and events to suit all levels. Daily turnout means I don’t have to worry when I can’t get to ride. Top class stable management ensures a healthy horse and a very happy owner” Patricia
Balcultry Stables offers top class livery facilities and services for our customers. Located just beyond Dublin Airport, near Kettle Country House Hotel, we are perfectly located for your needs and can offer the following list of services;
Full Livery; Home from Home for your Horse
- We will look after all feeding, mucking out, bedding & turnout.
- High quality fodder and hard food.
- Large Loose Stables on rubber matting and lots of shavings.
- Turnout daily to secure individual paddocks.
- Individual Tack locker provided
- Horses are including in the yards worming and shoeing program. (extra charge)
- Summer Holiday grass/ rest available
- Use of all our facilities. One arena is always available for Liveries to use.
- Discounted Group and Private lessons for Livery clients.
- We’re open late week days and can provide additional extra’s that are designed to help our busy clients, such as exercising, turnout paddocks and schooling.
- We provide a five star Livery Service for your horse or pony.
- We provide a variety of career student (BHSAI) and part-time Training Courses.
- We host regular shows, clinics and workshops. The stables and yard are on 40 acres of prime pasture.
The original stables were built in 1926. We’ve made a lot of changes since then, but the high standards of care have always remained the same. If you would like to know more about us, please use the links to navigate our site. Set on 40 acres, Indoor Arena & Floodlit Outdoor Arena. Tea Room, Toilets, and Changing Room. Individual, secure turnout paddocks. Regular Training Shows, Dressage & Show Jumping Clinics. Transport to the Beach & events can be arranged. • BHS approved and BHS Instructors