Pony Pals Jan 2019
Balcultry Stables, Pony Pals is a place where children come to learn and familiarise themselves with ponies. Through fun and hands on experience under absolute full-time supervision, Pony Pals will cover;
General all round care of a pony and how to have fun doing it!
- Horse sense and safety
- Caring for your pony
- Tack and saddlery
- Feeding and nutrition
- Introduction to Riding, mounted and lead around the arena.
Suitable for Young kids or Beginners, Children aged 5 years old and over.
- What to Bring: Snacks/Sandwich’s, drinks and layers of clothing including a waterproof jacket.
- What to wear: Wellies, boots with a heal, fitted jeans, jodhpurs, cotton trousers. Snug warm Jackets and clothing and long Hair tied up.
- What not to wear: Lyrica Tracksuit bottoms, jogging leggings, formal ladies shoes or runners. No jewellery.
*** Parents are not allowed to stay! ****
Dates: 3rd Jan Thur Morning AND 18th Jan Morning. Times to be confirmed. Limited available spaces.
- The Pony Pals Club classes, are booked and paid in advance
€25 for Care & Riding classes approx. 1 1/2 hr.
- Bookings are taken with full payment in advance.
- To book and pay call Catriona @ 086 052 8313